TERM & CONDITIONS

INTRODUCTION  

We commit with our effort and hard work to become the forefront upper level service with a solid reputation and we will guide you to reach the tourism attraction sites where you gain life time experiences. Based on our experience through a quality of tour guides and services, responsible tourism, working with community, Adventurous Asia delivers the bespoke travel in the region. For any of your feedback and comments to assure that our services are smoothly as possible you are most welcome.  

HEALTH AND SAFETY 

Health and safty is the main condition during your trip to any destinationS. We encourage you to use mosquito and insect spray, drink clean, sealted bottle water. We selected only very TOP restaurants and best quality of foods, local and western to avaiod sickness. Our expert guides are trained in emergency services, fimilar with first aid and cutomer care. 

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS

Although no vaccinations are officially required for entry to Cambodia, they are highly encouraged. Visitors are advised to check with their doctor or a travel immunization clinic regarding protection against malaria, typhoid, tetanus, hepatitis A and B. Any essential medications should be brought with you as there is no guarantee they will be available in Cambodia. 

PRICING & SERVICES

Adventurous Asia assures that we offer confidential rates of the package tours  in each destination  based on market research. The negotiation and discounts can be happen according to specific season in each destination and types of customers. All the rates are in USD, and there will not be displayed to third parties and  net and non-commissionable.

For any further requests of the quotes for extra activities will go through our Sales Department and manager. Our tour guides and suppliers will inform our office immidiatley when they received the client request. Adventurous Asia adheres not to have any sure charge more then mornal. During Christmas Day, New Year Eve and National holidays and occations most of the  hotels, resorts and villas offer compusary special  dinners. 

The hotel room rates included the govenment tax, there is no any surecharge for your stay with us. In case you just chill out in the hotel you can have lunch and dinners in door or call for room service. 

DEPOSIT / PAYMENT

Adventurous Asia has rights to have 20% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour. The amount of deposit is non-refundable. The remaining amounts  80% of the total tour cost need to be delivered in 50 days prior to customer arrival date. The rest of payemnt will be made if booked less than 50days or booking cancellation will be made immediately. 

CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS

The cancellation must be made in writing. Adventurous Asia reserves the rights to claim %100 of the total tour cost should the concellation heppen within 7days before departure.

The cancellation of passenger or agent in 14 - 8 days prior to arrival date, the charge will be made 75% of the total tour to our office.

 The cancellation of passenger or agent in 21 - 15 days prior to arrival date, the charge will be made 50% of the total tour to our office.

 The deposit will be lost if the cancellation made in 22 days or more prior to arrival date.

CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
TRAVEL BLOG
FOUNDATION & CARES
ACCOMMODATIONS
Copyright © 2010 Adventurous Asia Travel